The dimensions of the poster boards are as follows:Size of the construction:
200 cm (height) x 103 cm (width)
Size of the panel (i.e. the max. size of the poster): 180 cm (height) x 97cm (width)
- The panel is covered from both sides by a grey carpet.
- To ensure good legibility of the poster, we recommend a maximum size of 95 cm (37.40 inches) in width and 100 cm (39.40 inches) in length.
- Fixing material (pins and stickers) will be available in the Posters Area.
- Congress staff will be available to assist you during the time of poster mounting.
- The poster boards will be numbered by the organizers.
On-Site InstructionsEach poster will be displayed for one day.
Posters must be displayed on their assigned board no later than 09:00 on their assigned presentation day (please see the list of posters).
Posters must be removed at the end of your presentation day after 17:30 and before 18:15 - any posters remaining will be removed and the conference will not keep any left posters for later collection and may be destroyed.Poster mounting time
Thursday, June 29, 08:00-09:00
Friday, June 30, 08:00-09:00
Poster removal time
Thursday, June 29, 17:30-18:15
Friday, June 30, 17:30-18:15
Thursday, June 27, 12:45 – 13:45
Friday, June 28, 12:45 – 13:45
Presence at Posters
In order to enable discussion and interaction with other participants, we request the main author or another member of the group to be at the poster board at the times noted above. If this is not possible, we request the authors to leave a note on the poster indicating the times when they will be present at the board.
List of Posters
Here you can find List of Posters.